Friday, 20 May 2016

MOC - MTAS Truck and Scissor Lift

Modular truck attachment system (MTAS) is a standard I have designed and developed to allow various attachments and tools to be used on my LEGO Technic truck.

This system provides for the flexibility to easily swap attachments on the truck, depending on the use of the truck at that time. The idea for this came about from my experience designing and building Unimog attachments which I have really enjoyed designing and building over the past few months.

The truck features:
- Hand of God steering
- Opening cabin doors







- Scissor Lift
The first attachment for this is a modified Unimog attachment scissor lift. Over a period of time I will be converting more Unimog attachments to use with this and building new ones from scratch.











No comments:

Post a Comment