Friday, 3 July 2015

My LEGO Storage - July 2015

Everybody who is involved in the LEGO hobby has a common problem, the storage of parts. Over the past few years I have tried a few different storage methods with varying levels of success. Recently I saw a large case at Bunnings which I thought had some potential. Below are some photos of this and my other storage cases, with the recent change in our living arrangements having everything stored well and easily moved / packed away is vital.








3 comments:

  1. May I ask what the brand of the large black container is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the case:)
    http://www.bunnings.com.au/tactix-technician-case-_p2583030

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic weblog u have! I’ll just wanna thank you 4 that. If u like 2 see our site visit it now! Thanks for visiting!
    Truck Painting Wollongong

    ReplyDelete